- Blacker Hovse is one of the seven undergraduate Houses at
Caltech. The houses are grouped into the South Hovse (Blacker, Dabney,
Fleming & Ricketts) and the North Houses (Lloyd, Page and Ruddock). Blacker currently has spaces for
67 undergradutes and 2 RAs. Blacker also has spaces for 9 people at
Hovse 'o da Munth Club, located at 255 South Hill. Members of Blacker are
- Blacker layout: 1st Floor,
2nd Floor west profile.
- South Houses in 1932: 1st floor (small (490k) or large (4.6M) ) and 2nd floor
and 2nd floor (small (490k) or large (4.6M) )
- Starting when I was a sophomore I started gathering information
about who was in Blacker. This lead to the grand, cannonical list of all Moles:
- By Frosh Year
- Alphabetised by first or last name
- Some interesting Statistics (graduation rates,
number of people in a class, number of people picked, etc)
- A chart of the states that Moles came from.
(Organized by frosh year). And a listing of who came from which town for
a given state.
- Majors for house members (organized by frosh year)
- Notes on my abreviations and
documentation of my sources.
- Other pieces of information have been gathered: